LUCE MARINETTI, in omaggio
- Perugia telephone book uses Gerardo Dottori’s ‘Paesaggio’ (1913) as the cover in homage.
- Reggio Futura – New initiative in Reggio Calabria to commemorate Umberto Boccioni and his hometown and will culminate in October.
- Back to the Futurists explores Futurist Food in The Guardian
- Futurist work at auction June 25, 2009. Visit the website of Galleria Pananti to download the catalog or visit the exhibiton of works June 18 – 24 (slide show)
- Missioni villa is “decorated with paintings by Gino Severini and boldly-coloured suits by Giacomo Balla, two main protagonists in the Futurist movement, whose studies in colour, movement and dynamism have been a constant source of inspiration to the brand.”
TATE REVIEWS (AND BAD PUNS):
Futurism falls flat at Tate Modern by Adrien Searle for The Guardian
Futurism imperfect at Tate Modern for the London Evening Standard
‘Futurism at Tate Modern’ for the Financial Times
Futurism: worshipping the modern and damning the past for Socialist Worker
Shock and awful: Back to the Futurism for The Independent
Futurism at the Tate Modern: a glimpse into tomorrow’s whirl for The Telegraph